ponedjeljak, 24. rujna 2012.

Hello

Hi, I'm Jung Kike. I'm new at the blogs. I don't know why i decided to do this but I just wanted to do it. I just watched this drama and it hit me, I wanna make a blog, so I did. And here I am, not knowing what am I writing or what should I write about. I'm just writing. ---some of you might not like my blog , some of you might do like it... in any case i just want to write.
This ''thing'' might be life changing, might not be, we'll see from time to time-it's all up to me. i wanna write about life. Life is something i wanna explore every single day, so every day i will write something new about life, about small stuff i run into although my life is not that interesting i will just go with my guts and write what i think it should be---You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough-- right?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar